It is not uncommon for a business to grow with little-to-no IT support or infrastructure. In fact, that is the nature of the beast for many small businesses – but it doesn’t have to be. The Chip Merchant provides business software consulting services can help ensure that your business has the right technology to operate at maximum efficiency.
Our Business Software Consultation Process
Our business software consultation process begins with a simple assessment to help identify basic IT house-keeping items that are critical to your organization. These items may include data backup, data centralization and access, antivirus, and other important components.
Once we have a solid understanding of your IT needs, we can select the right software to facilitate daily business operations and move forward to deploy them in your environment. We will ensure that the software seamlessly integrates with your existing applications and address any bugs so you can get the most out of every working day.
- Gather information through interviews, discussions and documentation to determine your company’s IT needs.
- Outline functionality requirements and recommend suitable software solutions.
- Prioritize and select mandatory software requirements and features.
- Evaluate IT systems or options based on recommendations and discussions, and finally;
- Implement the selected software systems and verify that everything is running smoothly.