Should You Switch to WordPress?
A content management system (CMS) website is not necessarily a good fit for everyone, but converting your existing website to WordPress may be ideal if you want to:
- Making frequent changes to website content on your own
- Be able to update content (add/remove text or images) without worrying about breaking the layout
- Run a blog on your website
- Have a website that’s SEO-friendly
- Easily add new functionality & features
There are plenty of CMS available, both free and paid.
WordPress has become our CMS of choice thanks to its extensive plugin library, SEO-friendliness and highly-intuitive administrative panel. It’s the ideal platform for anyone that wants a website that’s easy to customize & manage.
WordPress is not only a pleasure for us to design & develop on. Clients also love being able to login and start managing their own websites – usually with little-to-no training from us! The website you’re looking at right now is built on WordPress.